Congrats Cross Country on an amazing season! The entire team did a great job!
A special shout out to: Tyger Goldfine for coming in 3rd place out of all 7th grade boys in the district!
HALLOWEEN DRESS RULES - Please take a look before you send kids to school!
Students, On Tuesday October 31th, the Mount Jordan administration will be allowing students to dress in costumes for Halloween. The following are school guidelines with regards to appropriate dress for this fun day.
- Full-face masks are not allowed; you must be recognizable.
- Hats/hoods are permitted if they are a part of a specific costume and do not cover the face.
- No weapons or facsimiles of weapons or anything that could be considered to be a weapon. Please leave those plastic swords and things at home.
- All costumes must meet normal daily standards of modesty, cleanliness, etc. Swimming suits and underwear are not to be worn over other clothes.
- No costumes that demean race, religion, nationality, gender, etc.
- Gang related clothing, items, or make-up will not be allowed.
- Administrators or teachers may ask a student to change clothing or remove items from a costume if it is disruptive to the learning environment. All P.E. students should be prepared to participate in class as usual.
- Faces must be recognizable. Students can have no more than half of their face painted.
- The administration always reserves the right to deem the appropriateness of all costumes.
Students, we want you to have fun with this activity and enjoy dressing up, while still remembering the purpose and function of attending school.
Boys Team- 1st Place
Individuals- Tyger Goldfine: 1st boy 7th grade and 2nd boy overall, Isaac Ridge: 1st boy 6th grade and 3rd boy overall, Ryan Tate: 2nd place 8th grade.
Griffin Tasker: 3rd for 6th grade boys.
Girls Team- 2nd Place
Individuals- Sydney Archer: 3rd place 7th grade, Natalie Wilson: 2nd place 6th grade, Evelyn Mircial: 3rd place 6th grade
Reflections theme for 2017-2018: “Within Reach”
Please encourage your child/children to participate!
All entries are due by Friday, November 3rd.